Nussbaum’s Chaplain, Jim Revelle, is back with the second installment of a three-part series. Listen at your own discretion, because we’re talking about Jesus.
“Listener Beware” Warning
Jim released his second installment of a three-part series this month. As a corporate chaplain, Jim works on a permission-based standing. Here’s your “buyer beware warning.” This is a talk about Jesus Christ, and if you don’t want to listen, don’t listen.
“I just want to give a listener warning. If you are a person who is not interested in faith or offended by faith, we’re going to talk about this person, Jesus Christ.”
Who is Jesus?
That’s the question Jim tackles in his messages. He is God but is human also. And because he’s human, he knows what you face, and he’s been through everything you’ve been through. He’s experienced death, abuse, temptation, and unanswered prayer.
“Have you ever had a prayer not answered? I don’t know what that’s like, but Jesus does.”
Continue the Conversation
Whether believer, agnostic, or atheist – Jim welcomes your conversation and questions. Don’t be afraid to give him feedback and continue the conversation with him after the episode. He wants to hear from you!
- phone: (877) 322-2427 ext. 5017
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- “Life happens to us, and it’s really good to have someone come alongside and connect with us.”
- “I just want to give a listener warning. If you are a person who is not interested in faith or offended by faith, we’re going to talk about this person, Jesus Christ.”
- “Is this the kind of person that you would ask to be your assistant in your life? Or would you say, ‘Hey I’d kind of like you to be in charge of stuff!’”
- “How do you get God into the human form? The one who created all!”
- “If Jesus were born today – would he come and be born at a Love’s truck stop?”
- “He’s coming to the normal thoroughfares of our life because he’s interested in every detail.”
- “Have you ever had a prayer not answered? I don’t know what that’s like, but Jesus does.”