Earlier this year, Nussbaum launched three new trailer graphics based on Psalms 19, 34, and 46. “The Heavens Declare the Glory of God,” “The Lord is Near to the Brokenhearted,” and “God is our Refuge and Strength” are now traversing our nation on giant, moving billboards.
In today’s episode, Saige and Nussbaum chaplain Jim Revelle reflect on these timeless truths and share stories to help bring them to life.
Enjoying our podcast? Leave us a review! Your reviews help us spread the word about these important topics and invite more people into the conversation.
FROM TODAY’S PODCAST
- Guest: Jim Revelle, Corporate Chaplains of America
- Corporate Chaplains of America
- The Nussbaum Haul of Faith
- Key Points:
- The power of God’s Word as a trailer graphic
- Jim reflects on the message of Psalms 19, 34, & 46
- Jim’s role with Corporate Chaplains of America
- Visit us online at terminalexchange.org.
- Follow The Terminal Exchange on social media!
Employee-Owned, Purpose Driven | Nussbaum is an industry leader in over-the-road freight transportation. For more information on our award-winning services and top-paying driver careers, visit nussbaum.com or nussbaumjobs.com.