Is gratitude sacred or secular? How do I practice this thing called “thankfulness?” Holidays just remind me of loss – what should I do?
In this special episode, Dayton & Jim are diving deep. We’ll explore what society says about gratitude and compare it to what God’s Word has always said. Along the way, we’ll learn about being thankful for the obvious, the ordinary, and in the difficult. And ultimately – how we can have an eternal gratitude that holds up under the heaviest loads.
And since the big day is almost here, we’ll wet your tastebuds with a few recollections from Jim about his dad’s world-famous Thanksgiving dinners.
FROM TODAY’S PODCAST
- Guest: Jim Revelle, Corporate Chaplains of America
- Contact Jim: email@example.com or call 877-322-CHAP ext. 5017
- Giving Thanks Can Make You Happier – Harvard Medical School
- Philippians 2:14
- 1 Thessalonians 5:18
- 1 Timothy 1:12-17
- Visit us online at terminalexchange.org.
- Follow The Terminal Exchange on social media!
Employee-Owned, Purpose Driven | Nussbaum is an industry leader in over-the-road freight transportation. For more information on our award-winning services and top-paying driver careers, visit nussbaum.com or nussbaumjobs.com.