Do you ever think about what you think about? Did you know that thoughts have a HUGE impact on how you live your life? Unfortunately, mental health is a bit of a taboo topic these days, quickly glossed over. Yet it impacts how we think, how we feel, how we act, how we deal with stress – the list goes on. In today’s episode, Saige chats with Nussbaum Chaplain Jim Revelle and Shop Manager Justin Worden about stewarding our mental health. They unpack common myths, personal stories of struggle and victory, and tips for staying healthy.
Enjoying our podcast? Leave us a review! Your reviews help us spread the word about these important topics and invite more people into the conversation.
From Today’s Podcast
- Guests: Justin Worden and Jim Revelle
- Corporate Chaplains of America
- Key Points:
- Unless we challenge our thoughts, they control us. Think about what you think about.
- Light (truth) is the only way to drive out darkness.
- Don’t go it alone. Let others help you steward your mental health.
- Visit us online at terminalexchange.org
- Follow The Terminal Exchange on social media!
Employee-Owned, Purpose Driven | Nussbaum is an industry-leader in over-the-road freight transportation. For more information on our award-winning services and top-paying driver careers, visit nussbaum.com or nussbaumjobs.com.