A split second is all it takes: a deer runs out. A car changes lanes. Traffic suddenly slows. And without warning, a truck driver finds himself in a dangerous situation. In today’s exchange, safety experts Kevin and Klay highlight Nussbaum’s “Safety Video of the Week” and share footage of real-life situations on the road. They also discuss how event recorders protect drivers (and trucking companies) and share tips that will keep you safe, whether you’re driving an eighteen-wheeler or a personal vehicle.
Enjoying our podcast? Leave us a review! Your reviews help us spread the word about these important topics and invite more people into the conversation.
From Today’s Podcast
- Guests: Klay Nafziger and Kevin Funk
- Learn more about SmartDrive
- Key Points:
- Be aware of your surroundings – behind, beside, and in-front
- Allow extra following distance
- Check surroundings before exiting your vehicle to assist at an accident scene
- Visit us online at terminalexchange.org
- Follow The Terminal Exchange on social media!
Employee-Owned, Purpose Driven | Nussbaum is an industry-leader in over-the-road freight transportation. For more information on our award-winning services and top-paying driver careers, visit nussbaum.com or nussbaumjobs.com.