WARNING: This episode will make you hungry.
Need a fine dining recommendation? Just ask Chris Larsen – professional driver & restaurant connoisseur. He’s dined in steakhouses and high-end establishments across the country – one of the perks of driving over the road. And when he’s not exploring the local food, Chris enjoys touring classic architecture and visiting fine art museums! In today’s episode, Chris & Saige discuss his top 5 restaurant picks, examples of good and not-so-good service, and visiting beautiful cathedrals and basilicas. For best results, we recommend bringing your appetite, a notebook, and Google Reviews.
Enjoying our podcast? Leave us a review! Your reviews help us spread the word about these important topics and invite more people into the conversation.
FROM TODAY’S PODCAST
- Guest: Chris Larsen, Professional Driver
- Shanahan’s Steakhouse
- Jack Stack’s Barbeque
- Cathedral Basilica of St. Louis
- Chris’ Railfanning Adventures – YouTube
- Uber – your ticket to exploring a new area!
- Key Points:
- Be adventurous and try a higher-end restaurant – don’t settle for fast food!
- Chris’s top 5 restaurant recommendations
- The beauty of classic church architecture
- Visit us online at terminalexchange.org.
- Follow The Terminal Exchange on social media!
Employee-Owned, Purpose Driven | Nussbaum is an industry-leader in over-the-road freight transportation. For more information on our award-winning services and top-paying driver careers, visit nussbaum.com or nussbaumjobs.com.